Tuesday, March 10, 2009

happiness in a while...

There’s a lot to say...

There are so many things that's going on... I am dumb-founded (exaggeratedly true)... My head's spinning like a yo-yo... My heart beats so fast then so slow... Does it always have to be this way..?(I asked myself)... I found no answers... there was only silence... I have disappointed myself as much as i disappointed them (those people who I think who cares)… I chose to believe on the other side without any assurance if it'll bring me good or not... I took a chance... I hope it'll be just worth it... I am happy... I don't know how long will this happiness would last... it may end up too soon but at least, it made me happy... it's not being selfish... I just realized that I need to be happy even just for a little while... This might just hurt me after but I know I’ll have no regrets... POINT IS? : I found HAPPINESS...

Stupidity as you might call it… fact is? I DON’T CARE…

People will never stop making gossip and issues about everyone else… and that’s the saddest truth ever… they’ll never stop pointing things against you… you just have to play their games… they’ll only stop because of either they are already tired or you won… but the best thing to do is to let them get tired of their own dramas… everything has its endings… and the best part is? Yeah you might fail, but you will learn…

No comments: