Wednesday, August 4, 2010

love him


LOVE – it is everywhere and it is in every one of us.

Loving has become my habit or even my way of life. I cannot live without it. When I love, I love passionately, I love deeply that’s why when I get hurt because of it, it would feel like it’s the end of everything to me. I don’t know, it’s just the way I am. I find it hard for me to control my feelings when it comes to it. I don’t know how to love without giving my all, without giving a hundred percent. That’s why when I lose it, I would feel like I have lost everything. But you know what? After meeting this man, I was slowly learning how to balance things and feelings. I learned a lot from him and I am still learning even more right now. Gradually, I am finding my way back to the right path. He has changed me. And I mean, A LOT! He taught me more and more about life and living and loving. He has given me the right direction that no one ever did. And even though I know he doesn’t feel the same, I actually don’t care.

before, when someone would say “when you love, you don’t ask for any thing in return”, and I was like-“that’s just not fair!”.. but hey! Look at me now? I am happy even if I know he doesn’t love me. He cares for me! That’s all that matters to me now… I love him. I’m happy loving him. And I know that it isn’t selfishness. I thank God so much for giving me a friend and a person to love. Maybe God gave him to me, because He knows that I could have my life back if I’d ever meet him. And as always, God never fails. J thank you oh dear Lord so much! I will always have my faith in you!

No comments: