Monday, August 31, 2009

i love you big time!


It was not an accident why we met. It is already written and planned.


I’ve always asked God to grant me happiness and contentment in life. I wasn’t so sure on how and when God will answer those prayers. It was okay for me to wait for those things to arrive. I didn’t look for it. I just waited. Patiently… then you came. And I was certain. YOU are the answer to my prayers…


You listen to me. You accepted all of me. My imperfections and flaws don’t matter to you. You care for me so much. You take care of me. You love me. What more could I ask for…?


You’ve become my best friend. Someone I can call a real partner. You are someone so special, so important. You are someone worth living for.


You make me smile, you make me laugh, you can make me real mad, and you can make me feel so sad. What ever it is that you do to me, you know I will always love you.


I love you! So much… and I could live this way my whole life… I love you!

No comments: