Sunday, August 3, 2008

missin' him so bad

aloha! LOL oh well. it's been 2 months now since my last post.. =] and it's been a month and 1 week since my boyfriend went back to california =[ haay i thought it'd be a lot easier for me now to adjust since this wasn't his first time to leave,but guess i'm wrong.. i still can't get rid of my lonely nights,and my shedding of tears =( my gas! my gas! HAHA

okay! i'm just trying to make myself smile even for just awhile :(
it has been so hard.. :( better if i'm in school or if i'm busy, in that way i can be able to forget that "he isn't here".. but hardest is when i get to have time alone and everything that we've done will all be flashing back in my mind :(

haay i've already accepted everything about it. about our situation.. but you know, i'm just missing him.. and i'm just wishing that one day, one day he'll never leave again.. i hope everything would be worth it in the end...


No comments: