Wednesday, March 12, 2008

BOY

BOY

boy i'm so in love with you.

that you multiplied my heart by two.

you're an addition to my happines,

a subtraction to my loniless.

boy i'm so happy you're mine.

for my love is an infinite as the points of a line.

you are the unknown of my love equation.

the only formula in my computation.

boy please allow me to love you,

and i'll never devide your heart in two.

i promise that our relationship will be fun.

with no hustles, just as easy as 1+1.

boy let's solve this problem for me.

we'll use the operations

and with you it will be easy.

so what is really the square root of 20449?

the answer is 143

and boy you're mine. =)



( we both don't like math hahaha... this was a poem from our teacher in math when i was still in 4th yeart high school.. i really enjoy reading this poem hahaha)

No comments: