Tuesday, March 11, 2008

an email i sent you =)

i can't sleep without hearing your voice even just for a while :( my day wouldn't be a day if without you)

there hasn't been a night that i can't cry :(
i hate myself for missing you so much everyday :(

we are barred by distance but i wouldn't let that be a hindrance of our relationship.

i really love you and i'll be keeping that forever.

i really needed a guy like you. u guy who's perfectly imperfect. and that's you :)

you have seen me at my absolute worst,
but still you accepted me for what and who i really am.
i have the saddest flaws on earth but still you've love me despite all that :)

just, thank you. for being that one person who taught me how to love.
i thought that what i felt before for everyone in my past was true and was love,
but i was wrong. i didn't realized that until you came.
you showed me what love really is all about :)

no matter where in the world you are,
always remember that i will be here for you.
no matter where we are,
keep in mind and keep it in your heart,
that i will be loving you forever...... across the sky..

.. we are still standing on the same moon above us ..

I LOVE YOU




No comments: