Wednesday, March 12, 2008

a story about a friend :(

i was in my high school days when i met this guy..
he was then a stranger to me..
not knowing he'd be one of the most important person in my life..

one day an unidentified celfone number reached me..
i asked who was it..
then he gave me his name..
iv found out that we're both in same school
so from then on we've been friends..
as time passed we've been the bestfriend of each other..

i could still remmber the time when he told me this line
"how can i forget u quen? when you are my only
bestfriend?"a qoute il never forget..a qoute i never knew i would
treasure my whole life..

after that..in just a blink of an eye..
evrything disappeared..
bcoz of his death that made me feel
empty even until now..

but i just want him to know
wherever he is ryt now..
that he'll always be my bestfriend
no matter how far we may be..

our memories are the only treasure
il be keeping here close to my heart..

i missed you J..

No comments: