Tuesday, March 11, 2008

you mean everything to me

I LOVE YOU BEBEKOI :)

we've been together for many months now, and ever since then, i have always love you.

it was that time when i first heard your voice on the phone,
that made me want to know you more :) (the time when he asked me about my phone number while we were chatting, he called after that ) and from then on, i was slowly falling in love with you :)

the way you always make me laugh before tickles me inside.
you make my heart skip a beat everytime you make me smile :)
receiving your sweet messages touched my heart :)

and i will be thanking GOD forever for giving me the person,
that i'm gonna love for the rest of my life :)

my whole world revolves around you and only you.

you are my everything.
you complete my life.
again and again i want you to know that you're my life.

you are in every little thing that i wanted..

i will never(if you may) not let you go.

ILOVEYOU :)

No comments: