Wednesday, May 21, 2008

feelings :] ♥

I love him. I love him to death. I love him now. I love him always. I love him ‘till end.

yah! I know what ya’ll may think. You may say that “hey! You’re still too young and it’s still too early” for me to say something like this. BOO! The hell I care! What can I do? It’s how and it’s what I definitely feel for him right now. At least for now I guess. I know: “nothing lasts forever”. But as what they say, every rule has its exemption right? LOL! Ugh! I don’t know. I have never really believed in forever. Shoot! Yes! BEFORE! So… yeah?? I guess I do now?? Maybe?? Ugh! WTF! I dunn wanna expect. I dunn wanna assume either! I might just get disappointed right? But! GAHD! I don’t know what’s these all about. Maybe I am just falling head over heels for him. GAHD! I never felt anything like this to anyone at all before! GAHD! I always wanted this to happen. And now it’s here. I just wanna embrace it, just enjoy it and just love it. This is like the best catch! I just want all of these to be like close to perfect if not really perfect ya’kno! Reality check: nothing’s perfect. So yeah!

I don’t feel like letting go. Ta fcuk! Who said about letting go? LOL. I won’t! never!

I believe some things are worth fighting for. So I guess this is it??
Wish me luck?? HAHA

Point is! HEY DUDE!

I’m IN LOVE.

No words can ever define how I just feel right now. It’s worth more than every word I could say, and more than anything I could do.

“no words need to be utter, no actions need to be done”

How we feel for each other. It is what’s important!

No comments: