Friday, May 2, 2008

missing you

i miss having you beside me
i miss the feeling of having you near
i miss you be
i miss everything

It's had waking up everyday with the thought that you are so far away.
it hurts sleeping everynight not having you beside me.
and what kills me is that; there is really nothing else i can do but to cry and to cry in silence.

there hasn't been a time in my life that i stopped thinking about you.
you are a part of everything i do. you have always been a part of my everyday.
and having you in my mind for every second of my life has become the air that i breathe.
and it's like i wouldn't last a day without you.

i won't let our distance hinder us from this wonderful thing that we have.
i would never give you up no matter how hard things are for me.
i would take every risk and and chances there are just to have you forever.
for your love has made me stronger.

No comments: