Thursday, May 22, 2008

unforgettable.. really.. :]]


so so many things had happen today. i don't even know where to start now.LOL. ok so here it is.
i slept late yesterday so i woke up late. it was about 11 AM when i got up from bed. i checked on my phone and i still got no message, not even one, from my boyfriend. so yeah! initial reaction was: pissed!! but then initial remains initial. so i decided to just ignore it and then i took my shower. after that and everything, i checked again my phone, i and i sitll got nothing from him. so i chose to just calm myself down. then i lay back in bed again, and oh! my tears fell. GAHD! i am such a cry baby! i cry about petty things. DARN! but hey! it's all because me and my boyfriend already planned that we will meet today, and i thought he couldn't make it so thats why i felt bad.LOL then my phone beeped! i excitedly reached for my phone to see who it's from(the message). so yah i was happy to know that it was from my boyfriend, and there it said that he's coming. so yeah! my mood changed! and i was happy again :]] HAHA praning!. oh! he told me he was with his mother. his mother went to the bank and then went to the grocery store. then he or they, because he's with his brother.. they went into our house. then...... this happened.. that happened.. and haha i was so damn laughing when his brother.. a 21 year-old guy called me "ate" HAHA we were all like laughing! i really felt awkward because i am 2 years younger than his brother hahaha. so yah! haha then... his brother had to go somewhere so he was left with me.we chat, we laugh, and he was always teasing me. always! ugh! but it's alryt haha i find it sweet though LOLOL.

as we were chatting outside our house, i let him see the rosary necklace that he gave me last sunday.. we both have the same rosary necklace. so yeah! i handed it to him and he was saying this (baylo ta, ako suoton ning imo. dal-a na permi hah? aron naay mobantay nimo) "let's swap our necklaces, you keep mine, ill wear yours. you take it anywhere you'll go ok? so that you'll have someone to watch ove you".. (serious..sincere..sweet)

i was so touched.. i felt like crying but ofcourse i didn't :))))))

then he went home. his brother fetch him. i thought that was it. but then............

suddenly my phone beeped again. it's from my boyfriend. he wants me to go to this certain mall because i thought he'll just have to buy something and he wanted me to acompany him. he even told me not to change clothes anymore because i was only wearing shorts, t-shirt, and flip flops. so yeah i immediately hurried myself to go to where he is.
then....
the truth was.. "i am just about to be introduced to his mother" DAMMIT! LOL i was like OMG! i am not in my proper clothes haha but then i can't do anything anymore because i was already there. so yah! i just have to deal with it!..

while meeting his mother i was like a kid hiding on my daddy's back haha i really was so shy talking to his mother. ugh! but that was just it.. his mother's nice. hehe SHE looked so damn CLASSY.. and i looked like A DAMN MESS haha

but then again, i was thankful, because finally, i get to meet his mother. i am happy. and until now, the smile just never fade. i love my boyfriend so much.

all these things that happened today just proves that i am important to him and that he loves me.
i really am so happy. so happy. so so happy.
i won't and will never ever forget this day. it's one of the best days of my life.
thank you so much bryan! for the love and for eveything.
thank you Lord for all of these. for everything.

No comments: