Wednesday, May 7, 2008

random thoughts

my thoughts are going random.

i think i have this HUGE problem.(which, who knows what it is) LOL.

it's been almost 2 or 3 weeks that i never stopped wasting my time facing this fuckin' computer.
i haven't eaten right for the past weeks. fortunately, that made me loss my weight. which is a good thing 'coz we'll be going to the beach this thursday(i can now wear bikinis without worrying about my flabs :D if i can though! LOL).. thursday! oh! that would be my parents wedding anniversary.

.. and i got myself into this thought:

I WANNA know how it feels like to get married. what life would be like when you get to spend your whole life with that person you marry with?.. would i be happy by then?.. ARGH!

.. what the hell is wrong with me? yeah! i know i know! im still young to think such things.

why am i bothered with this?oh! oryt! i'm just bored. at least that's what i think it is.

but what if this is not just a product of weird thinking? what if i REALLY WANNA GET MARRIED! .... NOW! hahaha

ok! i better stop! i kno this bull ain't goin' nowhere :D =))

oh gahd! if only i could!

whaaa this isn't how i ussually roll ya'kno!
i ain't feelin' this shit!

i better shut dz fu*K up!

damn! i couldn't stop! haha i'm gettin' crazy dude! ok! chill girl chill :D
oh mayn! dunn evah think that i'm a retard =)
i'm just not in my sound mine ayt now.

you see? i told you i am random! tsktsktsk

ok enough with that nonsense :D

seriously,
i miss my bf =( and this i know's for sure.
i miss the time when he would just grab me then would hug me.
i miss us eating meals together.
i mis it when he used to tease me on how fat i am.(before obviously) LOL

how i wish we could do that again. =(
i wish everything's easy.

oh! sh*t! i remember the time when it was only a few hours left before he would leave phil.
i was crying so hard. my tears just didn't stop from falling.
my eyes were swollen red. he never stopped hugging me.
and..haaay those words. "i will come back for you.just keep on holding on.and wait for me."
those words had become my strength that time.

gahd! how i miss his hug =((

"His love is the only home i know"

ugh!
............................
ugh! i'm so so so missing him!

No comments: